The book as a PDF file and the sound examples as MP3 files can be downloaded at the end of the ordering process.
Digital English Edition (PDF + MP3)
The 2nd volume of Steve Baker’s Blues Harmonica Playalongs contains 12 new instrumental compositions in musical notation and tablature (solos are notated where indicated), plus extensive explanations and practising tips for each song, in combination with an audio package offering each tune in the full version with Steve’s original harmonica, plus a playback version without harp for you to jam along to. The first six titles explore acoustic blues, country and bluegrass music, while the remainder cover styles ranging from traditional Chicago blues to rock, funk and rockabilly. Recorded with top professional accompanists, Blues Harmonica Playalongs Vol. 2 offers a fantastic range of high quality material for the aspiring diatonic harmonica player to expand and develop their skill set and have a great time playing some really cool tunes in the process.
• Headed For Home Key: C Harp: F
• Backwoods Blues Key: A Harp: D
• Bluegrass Moon Key: G Harp: C
• Lonesome Key: E Harp: A
• Back To The Country Key: C Harp: F
• National Blues Key: G Harp: C
• Steve's Shuffle Key: A Harp: D
• Been To Detroit Key: A Harp: A
• Boogaloo Train Key: E Harp: A
• 5th Dimension Key: Em Harp: C
• (Please Don't Get Too) Stoned Key: B Harp: A
• Take Me With You When You Go Key: E Harp: A